Monday, June 10, 2013

Drink fuck sleep :Karrine Steffans

Drink F**k Sleep (June 2012) is a collection of essays depicting regrettable sexual experiences wherein alcohol was involved before, during, or after. With gripping, personal accounts of tragic, heart wrenching, sexually boundless, ultra-erotic, emotionally numbing, mind thrilling, and scintillating experiences, the featured writers narrow the divide between what people project and what they protect. It serves as a series of precautionary tales, as well as proof of life and the parallels of the human condition, regardless of our socioeconomic stations.

S Dot Kaine: 
In a sexual frenzy, he alternated between fucking my pussy and using my mouth as his own personal fuck toy, grabbing a handful of my hair and thrusting himself so deeply into my throat that I gagged, violently. This was, strictly, for his pleasure but it turned me on, completely. Flipping me over onto my back, he slid his eight-inch cock into my warm slit and I moaned with each slow stroke. We came, simultaneously, my wet vagina pulsating as he pulled out just in time. He shot his warm, thick load onto my ass.

Nikki Ransom
I stopped sucking on Carlos and tongue-kissed Sheila until I came all over her fingers. Knowing it was my time to satisfy her, I pushed Sheila onto her back and crawled on top of her. Overwhelmed by sexual desire, we kissed as our wet pussies slid up against each other. As she opened her legs more and pushed her hips into mine, we rocked back and forth, enjoying every brush against our pulsating clits. I found a lot of satisfaction in making her squeal.

Priscilla Johnson: 
He eased his fingers inside my open, wet orifice and moved them in and out, around and around making me erupt. Pulling me from the counter, Patrick smacked my ass and ordered me to pleasure him. I slid to my knees and took him in my mouth. Patrick’s eyes rolled back into his head in ecstasy. A few seconds in, he pulled my head from his cock, pulled me to my feet, bent me over the kitchen counter, and began to stroke my pussy with his rock solid fuck stick.

CheyNaRey: 
Our bodies were sweaty and intertwined on my queen-sized bed, messing up my new silk, purple sheets. One thing led to another and a bit of foreplay manifested into a night of raunchy sex. Jasmine whispered in my ear, telling me she planned on eating my pussy, making me cum until I couldn’t anymore. I craved every aspect of her. I was enveloped by her lovemaking and absorbed each warm touch caressing my body. Her lips, scent, and sensual words transformed me into an infatuated beast. Jasmine, then, reached over to the side of my bed and grabbed my hot pink vibrator.

Taylor Symone
I took half of him into my mouth, and then started to gag. He, gently, grabbed the back of my head and started to push my head down onto his cock, wanting me to take all of it. I felt it grow bigger in my mouth as I gagged, trying to take it all in. The harder he got, the more I wanted to reach down and relieve myself. With his hands on my head and my hands no longer needed on his dick, I reached down and unbuttoned my pants. Pulling my panties to the side, I started to stroke my clit. I couldn’t remember ever being this wet, not even with a woman.

Sao Renee: 
I got on my knees and put his phallus in my mouth as Tasha sat on his face. We fucked and sucked for over an hour and this guy was nowhere near slowing down. Tasha and I tag teamed his dick and began sucking it, together. She went high and I went low. She went low and I went high. He was in heaven as he moaned and groaned, twitched and squirmed before cumming in Tasha’s mouth.

Shonda Nicole Davis
I could feel my nails digging into his back as his dick went deeper and deeper. He gripped my thighs, tightly –– so tightly his fingertips imprinted in my moist flesh. I could feel my nipples against his chest; every point on my body was sensitive to his touch. He pulled my head back and covered me with small, wet kisses –– delicately and softly. Our lips met and our tongues danced; his eyes pierced my soul as we made eye contact. I knew, at that moment, we were falling for one another and we were trying nothing to stop it. He came inside me.

Laci: 
My body lay tense, my mind unable to relax and enjoy the sexual feast. My pudenda throbbed with each thrust, my body twitched and trembled again and again, but still, my mind rejected the pleasure. I felt a cool breeze brush over my face, bringing the stench of alcohol to my nose. I immediately felt nauseous. I motioned to be released only to realize he was no longer on top of me but behind with his hand, firmly, around my neck –– rendering me helpless. My nausea, quickly, faded as my lower body continued trembling. I brought my hips back, moving towards him. The grip on my neck became tighter, stronger, a cue for me to stop. Moving forward, I felt him slide out of me. My throbbing orifice felt betrayed and, instinctually, I brought my fuck hole reconnecting with his dick. I felt a sting across one butt cheek and, then, the other one.

No comments:

Post a Comment